- Displays the names of the selected users in alphabetical order.
- Shows the total number of inbound calls that contained at least one event associated with the given user, meaning the user was involved in the call.
This column includes calls that the user may not have actively participated in. For example, an inbound call that goes directly to the user's voicemail will appear in this column. To find calls that the user had an opportunity to participate in, use Presented Calls.
Note: Adding columns to a report requires the Custom Reports module.
- Shows the total number of outbound calls that involved the specified user. These are calls that originated within your phone system and dialed out to an external number. Calls can include the specified user either because that user initiated the call or because the call was transferred to that user.
- Shows the total number of InternalInternal - Internal calls are calls made internally to another extension. (i.e., extension to extension) calls that involved the given user.
- Shows a total of inbound, outbound and internal calls combined.
- Shows the number of inbound calls that included at least one talking event with the given user, meaning that user answered the call.
- Shows the total number of calls where the given user was involved in one or more ringing events, but not a talking event, meaning they missed the call at least once. By default, this column will only include inbound calls it can be set to include other call directions.
Note: The option to include other call directions requires the Custom Reports module.
To learn more about missed and abandoned calls, click here.
- Shows the total duration of all talking events associated with the given user.
- Shows the average duration of all talking events associated with the given user.
Updated 9 months ago