How To: search for a specific phone number in Cradle to Grave
Similar questions: search for a specific phone number in Cradle to Grave, find a phone number in Cradle to Grave, Cradle to Grave filters, using Cradle to Grave filters
Purpose: demonstrate how to search for a specific phone number in Cradle to Grave
- Log in to the Chronicall main page.
- On the left side bar, select Reports (document icon) > Cradle to Grave.
- The Configuration window will automatically appear on the right side of the screen. If it does not, click the Filters button located in the top right corner of the screen.
- Select the desired time frame.
- If you have the Web Chat module, you can click the plus button next to Criteria and select Calls/Chats. Then follow steps 6 and 7.
- Click the edit icon next to the Calls/Chats criteria. A new window will appear where you can check whether you want to search for calls, chats, or both.
- Click Apply when done checking whether you want to search for calls, chats, or both. For this scenario, I will select calls only. If you do not have the Web Chat module, you do not need to follow steps 5 through 7.
- Next, if desired, click the plus button next to Criteria and click either Agent, Group, or Event Type to select an agent, group, or event associated with the call(s) depending on what you are looking for. Then click the edit icon next to the criteria and edit as appropriate.
- This step is required. Click the plus button next to Criteria and select Call Includes External Party.
- In the window that appears, click the plus button.
- Click the Filter drop down arrow and select the filter option you prefer. We recommend using the Contains option.
- Enter in the specific phone number you are searching for in the field next to the Filter drop down.
- Click Apply within that window.
- Click Apply once more to search for your desired phone numbers.
For an easier phone number search, do not use any special symbols (i.e., parentheses, spaces, dashes, etc.).
Updated 11 months ago