Because of our latest Chronicall version release, we’ve created new APIs so that your system can communicate with all the latest features of Chronicall. All of our new APIs are listed below with some example use cases mentioned so that you can see what APIs you might need.
- Programmatically download audio files to be imported into another system
- Programmatically generate links to play recorded calls outside of Chronicall
- Periodically export historical call data into another application
- Programmatically generate report files in different formats to be consumed by another department or application
- Pull time card data from Chronicall into a staffing or payroll system
- Pull call records into a billing system (example: hospitality)
- Pull account summary usage data into a billing system (example: law firm billing by account code)
- Programmatically pause/unpause audio recording when an agent is accepting sensitive information (like a credit card number) over the phone.
- Show Realtime metrics on a 3rd party dashboard with a periodic refresh
- Monitor Realtime metrics with a periodic refresh within a 3rd party web service
- Periodically refresh and show metrics like “Current Wait Time” and “Calls in Queue” on a customer’s web site
- Show live-updating Realtime metrics on a 3rd party dashboard
- Monitor live Realtime metrics changes within a 3rd party web service
- Display live metrics like “Current Wait Time” and “Calls in Queue” on a customer’s web site
- Pop a 3rd party web page from the Contact Center Agent Client or the Java Desktop Client
- Push a recording link to Salesforce each time a phone call is recorded
- Notify another system (like a CRM) to create a record each time a phone call finishes
- Create your own Web Chat invitation
- Pass custom parameters (like Shopping Cart ID) from a customer’s website interaction to the agent handling their chat.
- Set the target routing skill based on customer context
- Create your own WebChat client that connects to Chronicall Contact Center.
Updated over 3 years ago