Avaya Call Reporting can report on Realtime, Desktop, and Contact Center agents' hunt group login/logout. This is done by using the checkbox tool within IX Workplace on IP Office release 22.214.171.124 build 209 or higher.
To do this, follow the steps below:
- Open the IX Workplace application.
- Open the Feature Manager sidebar.
- Open the “Hunt Groups” section.
- Within the “Hunt Groups” click the checkbox tool to enable or disable a Hunt Group
a. If it is enabled, an orange checkmark will appear in the box, and the word “Enabled” will appear next to the hunt group name.
To verify functionality:
- Login to Chronicall and open up either Group Realtime, Supervisor View, or a Realtime Wallboard that shows Logged In status.
- When enabling/disabling the Hunt Group within IX Workplace you will be able to see their status move from logged in to logged out depending on if you have the checkbox tool enabled or disabled.
Updated about 1 year ago