When running a report in Custom Reports, you have the ability to create a report skin. Report skins allow you to customize the look of your reports. To do this, follow these steps:
- Navigate to Chronicall home page
- Select Reports on the left sidebar and then select Run Report
- Select the type of report you would like to run.
- When you select your report, the runner report window will appear. Here, you can select Report Skin by clicking on the ellipsis.
- The Xima Default window will pop up
From here, you have many different values you can customize such as colors, fonts, logos, and headers. If you want this look for all of your reports, you have the option to select the “Set As Default Skin” button (located at the bottom of the window) so that all of your reports have the same design. You can also select the “Import/Export” button to send someone the report skin you have created.
- Select the “Save As” button.
Your report skin is complete!
You also have the ability to create a report skin when creating or editing a report in Custom Reports. Once you reach the Finalize Report section, follow these steps:
- Select “Default Parameter Values (Optional)” button
- Select “Report Skin” by clicking on the ellipsis
From here, you will follow steps five and six listed above. Then your report skin will be complete.
Updated over 1 year ago