- On the main page of Chronicall, select Admin (System) > System Settings > Recording Libraries.
- Click the three dots next to the Recording Libraries metric.
- A new window called “Recording Libraries” will appear. Select the Recording Library you would like to edit. Please note that if there is no Recording Library to select, then that means no Recording Library has been created and you will first need to create one.
- Once you have selected the Recording Library you would like to edit, click the Edit button in the lower right hand corner.
- A new window called “Edit Recording Library Instance” will appear. To edit the recording encryption, click the dropdown arrow next to the Recording Encryption metric. This will give you four options.
a. Store all unencrypted
b. Store only new unencrypted
c. Store all encrypted
d. Store only new encrypted
- Select what kind of recording encryption storage you would like.
- Once you are done, click OK.
- A message will appear that lets you know the changes you just made will not apply until system settings are saved. Click OK.
- Click OK again on the Recording Libraries window.
- Click Save at the bottom of your Chronicall Settings to save your Recording Library edits.
Please note that if you want to change the Recording Encryption setting after initial installation, you will need to update every instance of Recording Library.
If you have not yet installed Recording Library, view (this article)[https://ximacare.ximasoftware.com/hc/en-us/articles/210271353-Recording-Library-Setup-for-VRTX] to see how to install Recording Library.
Updated over 1 year ago