Cradle to Grave - Quick Start Guide
This gives some beginner details on how to start using Cradle to Grave.
Using Cradle to Grave
In the top left-hand corner of the home page, there will be a tab called “Cradle to Grave” that you will click on. The configuration window will pop up and give you a few options.
To start your configuration, select your desired time frame. The Timeframe tab allows you to adjust the dates and times, which provides you the ability to see the calls within the desired timeframe. You can select any day, week, or month within the time frame that Chronicall was installed.
By accessing the "Advanced" option, you can add more flexibility to your time frame options, e.g., specific times of day, shifts, days, etc.
Once you have selected your time frame, you will have two options:
- Use the Cradle to Grave filters to narrow your search.
- Hit "Apply," and it will show you a chronological list of all calls that took place during the selected time frame.
Automatically Populated Fields
If you have version 4.4.1 of Chronicall or higher, please note that the filter window automatically has the information fields calls/chats, agents, and skill in addition to the time frame. These are still optional, but saves you time because these are our most popular criteria.
By using Cradle to Grave filters, you will have access to narrow down your calls to fit the exact criteria that you want to see.
There are three levels of filters:
- Call Level: These filters are more advanced because they allow you to drill down to find calls that fit very specific criteria. You can search for call directions/duration, event duration, calls that involve a specific number, etc.
- Event Level: These filters consist of basic or common filters. Search for calls involving specific agents, groups, and calls that contain specific events (ringing, queue, talking, hold, transfer, etc.)
- General Criteria: Use this to search for general agents/groups, or to filter information by calls and/or chats. (Chats require the Web Chat feature of Chronicall Multimedia)
By selecting the desired filters, you will be able to narrow down to the criteria that matters most to you.
One of the most common filters is to look for calls that are associated with a specific phone number, such as the "call includes external party" filter.
To do this:
- Select the desired time frame.
- General filters (if applicable) - Select calls/chats. For this scenario, select just calls.
- Event level filters - If needed, select an agent, group, or event associated with the call(s).
- Call level filters - Locate filter "call includes external party"
- Enter in the number(s) of interest.
- Hit "Apply"
For an easier phone number search, do not use any special symbols (e.g., parentheses, spaces, dashes, etc.).
Viewing Chats in Cradle to Grave (Version 4.4.1 or Higher)
When viewing chats in Cradle to Grave, click the associated ellipsis icon next to the chat and then select View Chat for better way to see a chat in full. You will see chat the same way a Contact Center agent does, which means you will be able to see the full chat in the main window and customer details on the right. You will also able to add notes and codes to the chat.
Updated 18 days ago
Congrats! You’ve run a Cradle to Grave report inside Chronicall. You may want to learn how to move on to related subjects.