Before importing a report, save the report to be imported somewhere where it can be accessed easily.
To import a report, follow these steps:
- Under the "Reports" section on the Chronicall main page, select "Import/Export Report."
- Click "Import" in the bottom left hand corner.
- Locate the saved report in the window that opens.
- Select the report and hit "Open."
- A window will then appear alerting you to the success of importing the report.
The imported report will now show in your list of Standard Reports.
Note: Ensure that you don't name the report the same as a report that already exists.
Updated almost 2 years ago