How to Encrypt Recordings
This provides information on how to encrypt recordings in Recording Library. This requires the Recording Library module.
By default, Chronicall's Recording Library does not automatically encrypt recordings.
Note: Encrypting recordings requires an Administrator account to Chronicall.
- Under the Admin (System) section on the Chronicall main page, select "System Settings"
- Select the Recording Libraries tab
- The first line will say "Recording Libraries - 1 Recording Library. Click on the ellipses (...) to the right.
Note: If you have multiple recording libraries the number of recording libraries will correlate with the number of recording libraries that you have configured.
- A window will appear. Select the desired library to configure and hit "Edit"
- The Recording Library properties will now appear. Locate the option that says "Recording Encryption
- Click on the dropdown and your encryption options will appear:
You will have four options:
- Store all unencrypted - Every past and future recording will be stored unencrypted
- Store only new unencrypted - Every recording from the point of this configuration will be unencrypted
- Store all encrypted - Every past and future recording will be stored encrypted
- Store only new encrypted - Every recording from the point of this configuration will be encrypted
Hit "OK" on three separate windows, then hit "Save."
Updated almost 4 years ago