- Displays the names of the selected agents in alphabetical order.
- Shows the total number of inbound calls that contained at least one event associated with the given agent, meaning the agent was involved in the call.
This column includes calls that the agent may not have actively participated in. For example, an inbound call that goes directly to the agent's voicemail will appear in this column. To find calls that the agent had an opportunity to participate in, use Presented Calls.
Note: Adding columns to a report requires the Custom Reports module.
- Shows the total number of outbound calls that involved the specified agent. These are calls that originated within your phone system and dialed out to an external number. Calls can include the specified agent either because that agent initiated the call or because the call was transferred to that agent.
- Shows the total number of InternalInternal - Internal calls are calls made internally to another extension. (i.e., extension to extension) calls that involved the given agent.
- Shows a total of inbound, outbound and internal calls combined.
- Shows the number of inbound calls that included at least one talking event with the given agent, meaning that agent answered the call.
- Shows the total number of calls where the given agent was involved in one or more ringing events, but not a talking event, meaning they missed the call at least once. By default, this column will only include inbound calls it can be set to include other call directions.
Note: The option to include other call directions requires the Custom Reports module.
To learn more about missed and abandoned calls, click here.
- Shows the total duration of all talking events associated with the given agent.
- Shows the average duration of all talking events associated with the given agent.
Updated over 1 year ago