User Talking Summary
The User Talking Summary report is a User Summary report. This means that each user selected will be displayed on their own individual line next to their specific statistics for the given report.
This report lists each of the selected users on their own row, with columns that represent the users' total call count for each call direction, as well as the combined user talking event duration across all call directions.
- Displays the names of the selected users in alphabetical order.
- Shows the total number of inbound calls that contained at least one event associated with the given user, meaning the user was involved in the call.
This column includes calls that the user may not have actively participated in. For example, an inbound call that goes directly to the user's voicemail will appear in this column. To find calls that the user had an opportunity to participate in, use Presented Calls.
Remember, adding columns to a report requires the Custom Reports module.
- Shows the total number of outbound calls that involved the specified user. These are calls that originated within your phone system and dialed out to an external number. Calls can include the specified user either because that user initiated the call or because the call was transferred to that user.
- Shows the total number of Internal calls that involved the given user.
- Shows a total of inbound, outbound, and internal calls combined.
- Shows the total duration of all talking events associated with the given user.
- Shows the average duration of all talking events associated with the given user.
Updated almost 2 years ago