Displays the call's Call ID. A Call ID is an ID number that corresponds to the calls within the database.
Shows whether the given call was an inbound, outbound, internal, or intersite call.
- Inbound - When an external party calls you. The call originates outside of your system and comes into your phone system.
- Outbound - When you call an external party. The call originates inside your system but goes outside of your system.
Shows the phone number of the external party associated with the given phone call.
- For inbound calls, this is the number of the calling party.
- For outbound calls, this is the dialed party number.
Shows the phone number of the internal party associated with this call.
- For inbound calls, this shows the dialed party number.
- For outbound calls, this shows the calling party number.
Shows the first agent that participated in the given call.
Shows the total duration of all talking events in the given call.
Shows the date and time that the given call started.
This shows the entire amount of time between when the call started and ended. This is how long the call lasted.
Updated about 3 years ago