Before proceeding, it is important to note that this is supported in Lightning Mode. Classic Mode is not supported. Salesforce Integration will be available via ximasoftware.com/oemdownloads, not the Salesforce AppExchange. This integration utilizes the Salesforce Open CTI API to enable screen pops and Click-to-Dial.
To begin, get the package installation link. This can be found at ximasoftware.com/oemdownloads under the "Other Downloads" section. It will look like this example: /packaging/installPackage.apexp?p0=04t190000007R79
- Get your salesforce organization URL. It will look similar to this example: https://companyname.lightning.force.com.
- Then combine with the link above to make the full link: https://companyname.lightning.force.com/packaging/installPackage.apexp?p0=04t190000007R79
- Hit the full link to install in your organization.
- The installation is for Salesforce Admin Only, so make sure to click the For Admin Only option.
In case further assistance is needed, click here for a link to Salesforce help documentation on installing packages.
- Add the Softphone Utility by following the substeps below. Click here for a video example as a reference.
a. Go to Setup > Apps > App Manager
b. Find Sales App (unless using a different app) and click “Edit.”
c. Under the App settings, select Utility Items > Add New > Open CTI Softphone
d. Select “Save.”
- Add the Contact Center Agent Client URL by following the substeps below. Click here for a video example as a reference.
a. Go to Setup and Search “Call Center > Call Centers
b. Edit Avaya Call Reporting Center Adapter
c. Enter the https URL for your Contact Center, i.e., https://acr.ximasoftware.com/ccagent/en. This must be an SSL URL.
- Add Salesforce users to the call center - Managing Salesforce Call Center Users https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=cti_admin_manageagents.htm&type=5
Edit screen pop settings:
Updated 10 months ago