Configuring a Service User
This article provides a definition for a service user and also provides instructions on how to configure a service user.
A Service User is a Chronicall user account for use with API integrations. Each service user has an authentication key that can be used to make API requests.
To configure a service user, follow these steps:
- Navigate to the Chronicall mainpage.
- Select the User Management section on the left hand sidebar.
- Select “User Accounts.”
- Select the Service User option, give it a name, and save.
- The service user should now show up in the Service Users List in the API Enablement Dialog, which can be accessed by going to API Enablement > Service Users.
- From here, you can access the service user authentication key.
Updated almost 3 years ago