Pop a 3rd party web page from the Contact Center Agent Client or the Java Desktop Client.
- You research the target CRM and find out what URL and data is needed for the CRM page to pop correctly. This generally involves finding the base URL and query parameters that the CRM is expecting.
- Create a new “Screen Pop Profile” with the required parameters. Use the “Selected Role” setting to dictate which agent screens will pop.
- Use the Test option to ensure the CRM page opens correctly and properly reflects the parameters you configured.
- Profile name: A name to identify the Screen Pop Profile
- Agents whose screens will pop: A role selection. When conditions are met, then those agents in the role will see their screen pop.
- Pop the Screen when: This is the condition of when to pop an agent’s screen
- Target URL: This is the base URL of the pop. The user will see this URL on their screen when the condition is met.
- Target Window:
- Embedded (Agent Client): This will pop within the CCAC (Contact Center Agent Client) and act like a new active media.
- External (New Window): This will pop open a new tab to show the data. It will not act like a new active media in CCAC.
- URL Parameters: These are optional parameters that can be included with the request. These parameters can include call data from the call that meet the condition.
There is a Chronicall Log Filter named “API Screen Pop” that can be used to find issues with the screen pop.
Updated about 19 hours ago