- A Call ID is an ID number that corresponds to the calls within the database.
- Shows whether the given call was an inbound, outbound, or internal call.
- Shows the phone number of the external party associated with the given phone call.
- For inbound calls, this is the number of the calling party.
- For outbound calls, this is the dialed party number.
- For internal calls, this field is blank.
- Shows the name of the city and state/province/country from which the external party is calling or receiving the call.
US City and State
This is determined based on the central office code associated with the first six digits of a standard ten-digit number. Despite its name, this column can show data from any country that uses the ten-digit standard.
For internal calls, this field will be blank.
- Shows the total duration of all talking events in the given call.
- Shows the date and time that the given call started. (Format: 21 Apr 2011 17:13:37)
- Shows the entire amount of time between when the call started and ended. This is how long the call lasted.
- Shows a check mark if the given call was answered; shows blank if the call was not answered.
Updated about 2 years ago