How To: license users in HTML
Similar questions: license users in HTML, license agents in HTML, apply user licenses in HTML, apply agent licenses in HTML
Purpose: demonstrate how to license users in HTML
- Web to Xima CCaaS with the URL that has been provided (i.e., example.xima.cloud)
- At the login screen, enter Username and Password and hit Login. You must have an Administrator login to access these permissions.
- In the navigation bar on the left side of the screen, select Agent Licensing.
- From here, you can select the agents you would like to license by clicking the associated bubbles. The users listed are all the users that were pulled over from your phone system.
- Click Save when you are done selecting the agents you would like to license.
While at the User Licensing screen, you can also search for users if you have too many to scroll through.
- Click the ellipsis button located in the top right corner of your screen.
- Click Filter Agents.
- A new pop up window will appear. Type in the name or extension of the agent you would like to find.
- Select them (and any other agents) by checking their associated box and clicking Apply.
If you made changes or added users to your phone system, go to the navigation bar on the left side of the screen and select Agent Licensing > Refresh Users and Groups.
Updated 3 months ago