- Push a recording link to Salesforce each time a phone call is recorded
- Notify another system (like a CRM) to create a record each time a phone call finishes
- You research the target CRM or Web Service and find out what URL and data is required for the POST or GET request.
- Create a new “Web Service Integration Profile” with the required parameters.
- Use the Test option to ensure the HTTP Request is generated correctly and handled properly by the target Web Service.
- Note: Requests originate from the Chronicall server so the server must have the appropriate network and internet access.
Profile Name: A name to identify the API Enabled WebService Profile
Target URL: This is the base URL of the request. Chronicall will make a request to this URL if a call meets the given criteria
Triggering Call Criteria: This will trigger when a call finishes. This list of criteria will be applied to the call to see if the call should trigger a request. If there are no criteria, then every call will trigger a request. If there are criteria and the call meets all the criteria, then the request will be triggered.
HTTP Method: The HTTP method of the request
URL Parameters: These are optional parameters that can be included with the request. These parameters can include call data from the call that meets the condition.
HTTP Headers: Optional custom headers to be sent with the request
There is a Chronicall Log Filter named “API Server Request” that can be enabled to find issues with the screen pop.
Updated about 21 hours ago