User Outbound Calls
The User Outbound Calls report displays a list of outbound calls wherein the selected users participated.
The User Outbound Calls report is a Detailed report. This means that each line on the report will represent one individual call and will provide details for each call. Each line provides a "Call ID." The Call ID is a number that is associated with the call in the Chronicall database. It is a very useful number as once the report is run, you can copy the Call ID for any call found on the report, take it to Cradle to Grave for the same timeframe, paste it in the Quick Search tool (look for the magnifying glass icon in the top left hand corner of Cradle to Grave), and it will take you directly to the call. This will then allow you to see the detailed events of the call.
This report will display the statistics individually in sub-report fashion. This means that each user will be represented individually by a mini report within the report. To see a user's mini report, click "open," which is located at the end of the column of each user.
Note: In situations where the calling user is logged into multiple Hunt groups simultaneously, Chronicall will not be able to distinguish which outbound calls belong to which Hunt groups. However, if you have purchased the Agent Dashboards module, when making an outbound call, a licensed Agent Dashboards user will be presented the option to select for which Hunt group the call is being made.
- Call ID number that corresponds to the Call ID within Cradle To Grave and the database.
- Shows the phone number of the external party associated with the given phone call.
- For outbound calls, this is the number that the user dialed.
- Shows the duration of the dialing event for the call.
- Shows the combined duration of all talking events on the call.
- Shows the entire amount of time between when the call started and ended. This is how long the call lasted.
- This will display "True" if there is a talking event on the call. If no talking event is present, it will display "False."
- Shows the date and start time of the outbound phone call.
Updated almost 2 years ago