- Call ID number that corresponds to the Call ID within Cradle To Grave and the database.
- Shows the phone number of the external party associated with the given phone call.
- For outbound calls, this is the number that the user dialed.
- Shows the duration of the dialing event for the call.
- Shows the combined duration of all talking events on the call.
- Shows the entire amount of time between when the call started and ended. This is how long the call lasted.
- This will display "True" if there is a talking event on the call. If no talking event is present, it will display "False."
- Shows the date and start time of the outbound phone call.
Updated over 2 years ago