- Shows the total number of inbound calls in which the given agent was the initial agent, and involved in at least one ringing event, meaning the agent had a chance to participate in the call.
It's important to know that this column does not look for talking events. A call that contains at least one ringing event will count as presented, regardless of whether or not it was answered. In addition, an inbound call that goes directly to voicemail will not count as presented because it never rang at the agent's phone.
- Shows the number of inbound calls that included at least one talking event with the given agent, meaning that agent answered the call.
- Shows the total number of calls where the given agent was involved in one or more ringing events, but not a talking event, meaning they missed the call at least once.
Note: By default, this column will only include inbound calls.
- Shows the average time it took for the given agent to answer their phone when it started to ring.
- Speed of answer is defined as the total duration of ringing events associated with an agent before a call's first talking event.
- This column only applies to inbound calls.
- This column only concerns events associated with an agent. It does not include events that have no particular agent association, such as Auto Attendant events.
- Shows the total duration of all talking events associated with the given agent(s) for the specified Hunt group.
Logged In/Out Required Items
This report provides you the ability to see how long an agent has been logged in/out of the specified group. However, the ability to see the logged in/out duration requires the Realtime Agent Seat license be assigned to the specified Realtime agents.
Without the Realtime license, the report will still provide all information with the exception of the "Logged In" and "Logged Out" columns. Those will appear empty.
- Shows the total block of time the given agent spent logged in to the specified group.
- Shows the total block of time the given agent spent logged out of the specified group.
Updated over 3 years ago