Agent Reason Code Report
The Agent Reason Code Trace report is a Feature Detailed report. Features consist of phone activities such as Extension/Group login, Do Not Disturb, etc.
Each line of the report will display feature activities of the agents selected. In addition to displaying the login/logout and Do Not Disturb activities of the agent, it will also provide duration totals. To see an agent's feature activities in full detail, click "open," which is located at the end of each agent's column.
It's important to know that this report requires Realtime Agent Seat licenses and Agent Dashboards licenses, and will only provide information for the agents and agents that have been assigned these licenses.
In addition to displaying the feature, if you have purchased and assigned Agent Dashboards licenses, the Metrics column will display the Reason Code selected by the agent for performing the feature. Otherwise, if you don't currently own the Agent Dashboards module, the only information that will display in the Metrics column will be for Group login. It will display which group the agent logged into.
Realtime and Agent Dashboards Licenses Required
This report will only work for agents that are licensed with an Agent Realtime seat and a Desktop seat.
- The ID associated with the agent's feature within Chronicall's database.
- Features consist of phone activities such as Extension/Group login, Do Not Disturb, etc.
- Reason Codes provide further information into why your agents are on Do Not Disturb, and to why they're logging out of their group(s) and extension. You can learn how to create a customized list of reasons by clicking here.
It's important to note that the Reason Code lists will only be presented to agents that have the Agent Dashboards license assigned to them.
Additionally, the agents will only have access to the Reason Codes if they are signed into the Chronicall Desktop. If the Chronicall Desktop application has not been installed, you can learn how to do so by clicking here.
- The start time of the feature event (e.g., Group/Extension logout, DND, etc.)
- The end time of the feature event (e.g., Group/Extension logout, DND, etc.)
- The total duration of the feature event (e.g., Group/Extension logout, DND, etc.)
Updated 24 days ago