To begin creating a custom formula, follow the steps below.
- Navigate to the Chronicall main page.
- Select Realtime Displays.
- Click on Realtime Stats.
- From here, you can create a custom formula by creating a new wallboard or editing an existing wallboard. This will depend on your preference.
- Select your desired widget by clicking widget and then clicking and dragging to the size you want. I will be using the Title Value widget as an example. The Click to Edit Title Value Properties window will appear once you’ve placed your widget.
- Click on the ellipsis next to Value option.
- A new window called Realtime Value will appear. Click over to the Formula tab and select “New”
- A new window will pop up called Realtime Formula.
From here, you can fill out all the information to create a new formula. Start by creating the formula title to what you want and then click “Add” to determine what Realtime values you want for this formula. Then determine your format before clicking “OK.” Click “OK” again and you have your custom formula.
Updated over 3 years ago