- Displays the names of the selected agents in alphabetical order.
- Shows the total number of inbound calls that contained at least one event associated with the given agent, meaning the agent was involved in the call.
This column includes calls that the agent may not have actively participated in. For example, an inbound call that goes directly to the agent's voicemail will appear in this column. To find calls that the agent had an opportunity to participate in, use Presented Calls.
Remember, adding columns to a report requires the Custom Reports module.
- Shows the total number of outbound calls that involved the specified agent. These are calls that originated within your phone system and dialed out to an external number. Calls can include the specified agent either because that agent initiated the call or because the call was transferred to that agent.
- Shows the total number of Internal calls that involved the given agent.
- Shows a total of inbound, outbound, and internal calls combined.
- Shows the total duration of all talking events associated with the given agent.
- Shows the average duration of all talking events associated with the given agent.
Updated about 4 years ago