Displays the call's Call ID. A Call ID is an ID number that corresponds to the calls within the database.
Shows the first agent who dialed on an outbound call. This is the agent who initiated the call.
Shows the date and time that the given call started.
Shows the phone number of the External PartyExternal Party - An External Party (or External Number) is a number that has origins from outside of your phone system associated with the given phone call.
- For inbound calls, this is the number of the calling party.
- For outbound calls, this is the dialed party number.
Shows the rate label that this call falls into, based on the selected Call Cost Profile settings.
Each Call Cost Profile can define different rates for different external numbers.
- For example, a Call Cost Profile can have a label named “Local” which includes area codes 801, 435, and 208. Any call whose external number starts with those numbers will have the “Local” rate label.
Shows the rate per minute for this call based on the selected Call Cost Profile settings.
Rate Per Minute
The rate per minute will be determined by the external number of the call.
- For example, if the Call Cost Profile has a Rate named “Local” with rate per minute 2.0, then any number that falls into the “Local” rate label (See Rate Label) will have Rate per Minute equal to 2.0
Shows the entire amount of time between when the call started and ended. This is how long the call lasted.
Shows the total cost of the call, as defined by the selected Call Cost Profile.
The total cost is calculated by multiplying the total number of seconds in the call times the Call Cost Profile’s rate per minute divided by 60.
- Note that the specific rate is determined by the Call Cost Profile settings.
Updated over 2 years ago