To begin creating a custom formula, follow the steps below.
- Navigate to the Chronicall main page
- Hover over the Realtime icon on the left side bar and click “Realtime Wallboards.”
- Select “New Wallboard” or “Edit Wallboard.” This will depend on if you would like to create a new wallboard or if you would like to edit an existing wallboard.
- Go to the ellipsis in the top right corner of the page and click “Manage Formulas.”
- Select the “Create New Formula” button in the window that pops up.
From here, you can fill out all the information to create a new formula. Start by creating the formula title and then selecting which category you want your formula to address. Then determine your format and select your desired metrics. Finally, enter in your formula and select Save. Your custom formula is now complete.
Updated about 3 years ago