Realtime and Dashboard Licenses Required
This report will only work for agents that are licensed with an Agent Realtime seat and a Dashboard seat.
- The ID associated with the agent's feature within Chronicall's database.
- Features consist of phone activities such as Extension/Group login, Do Not Disturb, etc.
- Reason Codes provide further information into why your agents are on Do Not Disturb, and to why they're logging out of their group(s) and extension. You can learn how to create a customized list of reasons by clicking here.
It's important to note that the Reason Code lists will only be presented to users that have the Agent Dashboard license assigned to them.
Additionally, the users will only have access to the Reason Codes if they are signed into the Chronicall Desktop. If the Chronicall Desktop application has not been installed, you can learn how to do so by clicking here.
- The start time of the feature event (i.e., Group/Extension logout, DND, etc.)
- The end time of the feature event (i.e., Group/Extension logout, DND, etc.)
- The total duration of the feature event (i.e., Group/Extension logout, DND, etc.)
Updated over 4 years ago