Extension Logout Reasons represent when a user logs out of their extension.
Extension Logout Reason Codes can be whatever you would like, but they are typically represented by High importance activities.
These might consist of:
- Done for day
- Work Trip
To configure the Extension Logout Codes:
- Go to the Agent Dashboard Configuration section on the Chronicall main page
- Select Extension Logout Codes
A list of users will appear.
- At the bottom of the page, select the "Add Reason Code"
- Enter a Reason Code
- Hit "OK"
- Repeat for as many Extension Logout Reason Codes as needed
Once you've created a Reason Code, you can now assign it to the desired users.
As you finish a Reason, select the "blue person" image.
You will now see a list of user's names
- Check the boxes for those that you would like to assign the Reason Code
- Hit "Apply"
- Repeat with each Reason Code
Once you have created your list of Reason Codes, you can now assign them to the desired users.
On the left hand side of the menu, hold the "Ctrl" button down on your keyboard and select the desired users
Once you have the users selected, you can now select the individual check box for each of the desired Reason Codes to assign.
The Extension Logout Reason Code will now be assigned to the selected users.
Updated about 4 years ago