- Call ID that corresponds to the call within Cradle To Grave and the database.
- Shows the date and time that the given call started. (Format: 21 April 2011 5:13 PM)
- Shows the phone number of the external party associated with the given phone call. Typically, Call Cost reports only look at outbound calls.
- For outbound calls, this is the dialed party number.
- Shows the rate label that the call(s) falls into based on the selected Call Cost profile settings (see Call Cost Profiles). Each Call Cost profile can define different rates for different external numbers. For example, a Call Cost profile can have a label named “Local,” which includes area codes 801, 435, and 208. Any call whose external number starts with those numbers will have the “Local” rate label.
- Based upon the rate label that this call falls into, this field will show you the cost per minute while the user was on the call.
- Shows the entire amount of time between when the call started and ended. This is how long the call lasted.
- Shows the total cost of the call involving the featured user(s), as defined by the selected Call Cost profile. The total cost is calculated by multiplying the total number of seconds in the call times the Call Cost profile’s rate per minute divided by 60. Note that the specific rate is determined by the Call Cost profile settings.
Updated over 4 years ago