Chronicall 4.4.4 Release
2 months ago by Kelly Jaques
- Modified virtual handsets for ACR installs, allowing for the reservation of utility lines and the addition of handsets since the extension is not truly unlimited.
- "Past Users" toggle for reports/Cradle to Grave in HTML view. Allowing managers to see, select, and include agents whose extensions have been modified or no longer exist.
- "Every 15 minutes" option added for scheduled reports in Java client
- Audio files with special characters can now be uploaded for announcements or queue music.
- XML to CSV extractor tool for troubleshooting. Was broken with 4.x series
- Decreased dev log complexity. The recording library stderr logs were filling too rapidly with unnecessary log lines.
- Agents showing "Ready" when reserved for queue callback.
- Minor bug fixes